Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest: The Bandit's Counterattack

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Thank you. I was getting a tad bored and this is just what the doctor ordered.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Thank you, we always appreciate more population!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Nice residence, and a recycler is always welcome until the improved recyclers come out. These are a good change of pace in between seasonal events.

I take it the trade quests don't count unless you are online. Simple enough to finish anyway but was surprised that was still open.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm guessing the watchtower is not tradable? (And since it IS a watchtower, perhaps the new recycler could recycle old religious tracts into coal? Talk about green...)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you, BB!! This is a thoroughly enjoyable surprise, nicely breaks up the long stretch and has some good rewards - looking forward to that Watchtower!

Calliope_Jeyne
    [TC] The Creators
    Playing on the Zeus server since April 2012

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    What's the fetish of BB wanting us to buff stuff with Irma Baskets? Every. Single. Time.

Not only do we need to stopbuff/wait/rebuild the building in question, we also gotta mess up our buff schedule (or do the stopbuff then) and use an inferior buff to top it off.

Now then, bravo on finally fixing the "have 5 goldmines blabla" and actually have Special/Industrial Mines count, which have been a 5 minute rant and rage during past quests. Rinse and repeat this mentality with the buffs. Right now I'm going to build an Advanced Papermill to finish the quest because I'm neither going to stop a Rainbow nor will I (have time) to wait until it's expired. Get outta here.

World
    Zeus
    because irmas are free while the others are gem items
    but these quests should accept either irmas, feasts or steaks, and count already running buffs...

happy to see all kinds of mines working for the other quest, and about geologists just need to run the task even if they dont find anything

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the cool quest! I'm down with the Crisis Quests. =)

Quest steps that require making troops should check if you already have the troops made, rather than require you to create them. (Or, you should have a quest step before that one which requires you to donate troops for some reason. So you then have the space to rebuild them for the next step. It make it less of a hassle to destroy troops for no reason except to progress in the quest line.)

Quest steps that require you to use a certain buff on a building should really just check to see if your building is buffed period and not require a specific buff. I'm sure you just want to give some kind of use for the Stop buff, but it's ridiculous that if a previous step required me to make an item that comes from the building (so I naturally buff the building with something good) that I then have to stop the better buff in order to put on some generic Irma's basket instead and lose my quality buff benefits when there could literally be days left before it runs out.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I just buff all the random buildings I don't have buffed, but I end up creating buffs that I'll never use since I already have thousands of platters/sandwiches/baskets that I don't need.

My existing units counted. This is the only reason why I have as many elites as I do. Though the specification of this quest is just to have the units, not create them.

Griege
    Garbage. Total waste of time and resource. Was someone drunk when they thought it up?

Reply to Thread