Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Population limit

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I have 24k and wish I had 40k

As far as I know, there has never been a limit, and with all the new space on the island, I can easily see getting to 50k

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pochucker View Post
    I never understood the whole millions and millions of storage thing -thats what star is for -600k works fine for me, number of storehouses strictly dictated by need for production efficiency only. I know i have plenty of storehouses not fully leveled -low priority.
    Amen. I'm not much of a TO guy, so 1M was my goal; now at almost 1.3M, only because of adding storehouses to make production efficient. Those ISH are odd-shaped anyway and do not fit well in normal production chains.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pochucker View Post
    I never understood the whole millions and millions of storage thing -thats what star is for -600k works fine for me, number of storehouses strictly dictated by need for production efficiency only. I know i have plenty of storehouses not fully leveled -low priority.
    *laughs in 6112k storage*
    also still have 41.3k pop cap, and growing

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    The clue is right there in the first tab in the mayor's house, Population limit is the same as your storage limit. Since a majority of players never get into a situation where their housing is greater than their storage this fact is never revealed. I have been carrying out some experimentation and based upon what I've seen I'm questioning the assumption that population regen happens if your population matches storage limit even if housing show you have room for more population. Further investigation is indicated to see what the truth of the matter really is.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    44k here... and some change.. wish i had more...

Reply to Thread