Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Population limit

On a peak over looking my island surrounded by black dragons
    World
    Zeus

Population limit

Does anyone know the population limit? It used to be around 15,500. My wife just went over 16,000. I was wondering how high we can go now. Thanks

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I was never aware there being a limit. Know some peeps sporting well over 40k, so get at it I guess.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Yes , having to support at least two types of armies ( I know few masochists support three), I see 40k as bare minimum if your regular player.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    And, I thought, I was doing good at 16,295...... Wow...40k...

World
    Zeus
    How the hell do you get 40k! That's 80 MR's (500) or 400 FM's, WT's or DC's (100) or 445 FR's (90) or 500 NR's (80) plus the odd balls from (50 to 200). I've gotten rid of residence's because there is no room. When Halloween starts I have to delete one of my five MR's for the pumpkin patches.

World
    Zeus
    Not sure; am at 39,250 atm.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The goal is 50k and its not that hard for long time player. At one time was super cramped like others but with the continued introduction of "imp" buildings its easier and easier. For example with imp mills i have 16 reg mills sleeping no need for them. have HW cutters to get rid of -who uses LBs any more same for PW Iron/ Brz swds. Most everything geared towards Babas.

World
    Zeus
    I should delete some buildings I don't need. My storage is reaching 2.5m. We used to have a screen shot contest (I won a few times). Someone covered there island in nobles. The BB wrote something about 15k limit. I tried to find it, but it's long gone. I've been playing on this fact. I'm glad it's changed. Thanks for info.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I mostly missed the boat on when frozen manors were common, but once or twice a year, I'll spend my extra coins on boosting population because what else am I going to buy? Currently at 31,535 and have plenty of space left for expansion.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I never understood the whole millions and millions of storage thing -thats what star is for -600k works fine for me, number of storehouses strictly dictated by need for production efficiency only. I know i have plenty of storehouses not fully leveled -low priority.

Reply to Thread