Reply to Thread

Thread: Duplicate generals

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Duplicate generals

I started a Roaring Bull adventure, and sent a CV, MG, MMA, Santa, and 2 normal generals to it.
    I switched back and forth a few times from the adventure, relocating generals and launching 2 attacks. It was after this that I noticed that all the generals except for Santa were duplicated back on my home island, with their original troops intact. Santa appeared in the star menu as being in transit. Reloading the game did not have any effect.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Please teach me how to do that *_*

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I dream about that.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    watch out for general population explosion
    You don't want your island to explode with generals in every nook and corner.. do you?

World
    Ares
    Hello guys,

If you are still affected by these ghost generals, kindly contact our customer support agents to have it looked at and/or fixed, as appropriate.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    how about this: i started a BLT, sent gens with troops, unloaded and moved them... the usual drill... payed attention to the teleporting gens...

I sent first attack with Anslem and after waiting a bit the second attack with a major.
    To my huge surprise Anslem vanished (he moved back to star), major got intercepted and attacked first camp... No biggy on troops losses, just a few more rec...

The funny thing was, when i landed (again) Anslem, he was still loaded with the troops for first attack

Reply to Thread