Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek Guild Market Vote

World
    Ares

[Feedback] Sneak Peek Guild Market Vote

Dear Settlers,

Check out the Sneak Peek for the upcoming Guild Market Vote and leave your feedback in the comments below.

Happy testing,

BB_Aeyline

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    It is now possible to reset your vote for a certain amount of gems, in the event you change your mind.
    Cool idea Would be very interesting to see how much gem spending this feature can drive...

It surely is also good to know time until next guild market vote.. and to have UI integrated into the game
    (Wondering how many players will bring up valid point from their perspective, of more impacting issues being higher priority )

How costly was this feature to implement? A months dev work?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I hope they will be adding descriptions. What's the building in the center?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    I hope they will be adding descriptions. What's the building in the center?
    Hello!

As noted below the asset in the Sneak Peek thread, all items and prices are merely an example and are subject to change. However, the current building options available on the test server are: Special Gold Mine, Deerstalker Hut and Watermill.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Can't login on test server..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    First of all, I don't like the fact that we will need to buy gems in order to vote for our choices for guild market items. Seems like we need to buy, buy, buy gems all the time as they are offered for sale almost every other week.

My other gripe is about the test items -- I do hope you will be offering items such as for the building offerings (pick one of the three) floater, improved deerstalker hut or improved watermill -- much more useful items than the ones on the tester. As for the items where we get to pick 8 out of the 10; please put things in there that will be much more useful to both upper level players as well as lower level players; seems like you only included items on the test for lower level players. People that are up in the 50, 60 and 70 levels would certainly appreciate seeing adventures and items more geared to what they would need or want.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowgunn1 View Post
    First of all, I don't like the fact that we will need to buy gems in order to vote for our choices for guild market items.
    The payment option is only for users who wish to change their initial vote (i.e., vote reset).

Quote Originally Posted by Lowgunn1 View Post
    I do hope you will be offering items such as for the building offerings (pick one of the three) floater, improved deerstalker hut or improved watermill -- much more useful items than the ones on the tester.
    As previously explained, the current items are merely for testing purposes and, as such, are subject to change.

Thank you,

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Still yet to be convinced by this but feedback so far:

1: I might of missed it but didn't see any info with regards to how many of each item you can buy? E.g. 1 big ticket item or unlimited? I think this info really needs to be included if there are limits. (Which I don't think there should be on any)

2: I know these are just test items but..... Please make sure you give us options on useful things we would want not junk! Storm recovery etc...literally hundreds of those things now!! And btw SE as a rare adv... really??!!

3: I think increasing the amount of items to chose from would also be good as these small limits of awful items just annoy people.

4: The timer said I could re-vote in just over a day... how often will these votes actually take place? If weekly, with unlimited amounts that would negate a lot of issues and probably gather more interest in the feature.

4: More than 1 big ticket item please! (Unlimited FM's would be nice) The hoarders of these might actually sell some at affordable prices then.

Thanks again

Dave

World
    Zeus
    Well as far as i see, only the voting interface changes, which doesnt help with anything for us, the players.

Would be alot better if the guild market voting referred to that guild only. Instead of having the same items for everyone around the world, the guild market would make alot more sense if it was different to each guild in every server in every country.
    Why? Because in different guilds of different servers, the player needs are different. The items up for vote in each round would be the same for everyone, just let each guild pick whats best for them. This could also be interesting for players picking a guild to join, something else to turn heads about.

Ofcourse that would mean extra work to code, but as it is, it hardly cant be called new content, because it doesnt really brings anything new to us.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I read that as you having to be in a Guild to vote for the Guild items. Is this true? As someone that's never been in a guild, I think I'm okay with that actually even if I have guild coins to spend.

Reply to Thread