Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log October 10th, 2017

World
    Ares

[Feedback] Change Log October 10th, 2017

Dear Settlers,

The recently published Change Log lists the new features and improvements to be implemented in our server on October 10th, 2017. Kindly leave your feedback and questions in the comments below.

Happy Settling,

BB_Aeyline

World
    Zeus
    Okay, Not sure how I missed that outside of reading the entire line, "Generals and Marshals [...] ," I had no idea that anyone was experiencing issues with Jog on their generals, so I suppose I saw the first entry 'General' and skipped to next item(s)...

I stand humbly corrected, and look forward to this implementation.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Raubhautz; 10-02-17 at 06:31 am. Reason: Fail correction.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Hi, all the listed fixes appear good, however...

I do not normally like beating a dead horse, but apparently this one is a member of the 'Walking Dead', or perhaps in the Circular File:
    • The Marshals have stopped moving at 'fast pace' since the implementation of the Generals Skills, much earlier in the year 2017.

I cannot imagine what the delay with this fix would be, lest it be desired for some reason. Certainly this 'feature' is not attractive to any player who engages in expeditions, and more likely chases some away.

Cheers.
    Hello!

The marshal movement speed is included in the list of upcoming fixes & improvements. After implementation, kindly let us know if you still experience issues.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    You know it says that is fixed in the change log, right Raubhautz?... or at least that is how I read "Generals and marshals will now move at the expected speed, whether at the beginning of an attack command or after it ends."

Anywho, there are a lot of things here that I have been waiting on for a while. Let us hope they all come true. Especially the ones about the game crashing less.
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Good job of keeping the game updated and fresh, thank you.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    So... I am still getting old trades. Is it just going to take some time to clear them out or was this not fixed?
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread