Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is the Dark priest adventure an GQ adventure?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Why is the Dark priest adventure an GQ adventure?

Why is The dark priest an adv for GQ?
    Today I wanno ask why is The dark priest adv a Guild quest adv.
    Even for higher levels it is hard to get.

So if you in a guild where not many high levels, does that mean you just don't do guild quest that day?
    There should really be a consideration of this when guild quests are constructed.

see also same forum question on European server.
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...071#post336071

Lady_Purpleheart

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    It doesn't seem very hard to get to me...and if it really is, a Guild Quest promoting players working together to help each other seems reasonable. And at the moment there are 20 available on the Trade Office for sale at low enough prices that a lower level could purchase, or get guild members to help purchase.

World
    Zeus
    Dark Priest can be found on Short and Medium Adventure searches as I recall. My winos bring them in on occasion.

I think is is like level 40-ish that get them in GQ now? Any player with xbows should have no problem managing a DP. I liked DP for it's ls; allows other tagger and for a couple of lower levels to work as a coop if need be.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Throw in Nords to that question...

World
    Zeus
    And don't forget Victor the Vicious
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    So BB, what should happen for all those guild quests that require an adv (or something else) that we have to do, the game should provide the adv to us somehow. OR some other quest prior to it, that gives us the adv as a reward so that we have it available to do as the next GQ.

Thank you.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    the game should provide the adv to us somehow. OR some other quest prior to it, that gives us the adv as a reward so that we have it available to do as the next GQ.
    You shot yourself in the foot here, they do provide it "somehow" through adventure searches you have grown out of and have no real business doing anymore. Can't be bothered with most specified adventures anyhow, guild loses out on my share I guess, but we are laid back anyhow, so no issues.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Throw in Nords to that question...
    Yep today we got Nords and I do not even have one to help guildies with The adventures we get for GQ should be available to buy in Merchant.
    Lady_P

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    You shot yourself in the foot here, they do provide it "somehow" through adventure searches [...]
    +1.

Completely agree. Adventures, and acquiring them are part of the normal game play sequence in TSO; as such, requiring adventures to be run that do drop in adventure searches is reasonable. If they required limited or gem-only type adventures to be run for GQ (MSE, RBN or Nords2), then I'd agree there was an issue. If some players do not 'adventure' as it is not their current 'mode' of playing, then either use alternate methods of getting the required adventures. If one is a TO type, they hustle out there and get some; if one is a Global-holic, charm one out of someone, and if you are in a big enough guild, certainly there has to be some that have the required adventures... Of course, the final option is just not completing that day's GQ.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread