Reply to Thread

Thread: Map movement and mouse clicks

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Map movement and mouse clicks

I don't suppose there's any chance that moving the map can be right click rather than left? Or, failing that (I bet loads of people would moan) can moving the map have some kind of threshold value before it moves?

Why, I hear you ask,... because to click on anything (applying buffs, selecting building, attacking a camp) the mouse has to be COMPLETELY STATIONARY or instead of $ACTION the map moves one freakin' pixel over and the action doesn't happen.

I was going to run woodcutter but now I'm too stressed after applying the routine buffs to my island

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I was going to run woodcutter but now I'm too stressed after applying the routine buffs to my island
    I hear you, since I went kinda dead on running adventures and my buffing as become more than hit or miss too, I'm now struggling to rapid buff as well, wasn't an issue before haha

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I just want to be able to turn off lots of features, from map movement to mouse zoom in a set of options.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    i found that the zoom or text size on windows 10 was affecting game, nothing was responding to click, took 10-30 seconds to open a general to load or attack/
    Put win10 text size & zoom back to 100%, problem went away. Use browser zoom instead.

Reply to Thread