Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Event 2017

World
    Zeus
    Um, not even sure how to put this.... If this is intentional, Halloween went from being a fav event to bogus, even threatening the title from the 'Black Knights' event:

Sample Deposit sizes:

Oil Lamp: 7 (+4 premium).
    RB: 4 (+2 premium).

Seriously? That is not even in the ballpark. It looks like that not only did some adventures get the x3 bonus, but others got a x1/3 bonus.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i cracked my first golem and when i came back later a bnew one was 25% complete, then checked just now, several hours later, and there is nothing there

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Um, not even sure how to put this.... If this is intentional, Halloween went from being a fav event to bogus, even threatening the title from the 'Black Knights' event:

Sample Deposit sizes:

Oil Lamp: 7 (+4 premium).
    RB: 4 (+2 premium).

Seriously? That is not even in the ballpark. It looks like that not only did some adventures get the x3 bonus, but others got a x1/3 bonus.
    They said adventures were rebalanced depending on their level of difficulty... plus there is no longer a zero drop because everyone deserves a participation trophy.

VLT is 5 by the way.
    One army. Pretty please.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Outlaws seems like the best bet, up to 54 pumpkins. If you have vargus and he is trained its pretty easy
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    They said adventures were rebalanced depending on their level of difficulty... plus there is no longer a zero drop because everyone deserves a participation trophy.

VLT is 5 by the way.
    Yeah, all FT are about the same... So, based upon the 'rebalancing', Outlaws is much tougher than RB, and even AoL!!! Yeah, regarding 0 drops, they 'fixed' that last year by making them deposits rather than actual pumpkins...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    34 from Wisdom, but I stopped doing specific adventures for pumpkins and just keep doing what I normally do for the most part, with the exception of Tikki Island. The most I may do beyond that is give up Thiefs for Wood Cutter.

World
    Zeus
    Will run Surprise Attack, MSE (yes, I still have a few stashed) and DB to offer LS in guild and a few Outlaws a day to build up my noble patches. Been having a blast running Outlaws since 3 AM, had forgotten how much I like that one. Time to switch. Just got my Platinum Horseshoe recipe!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I guess every adventure got nerfed, except for the seasonal ones. Outlaws is the only one of them I'd even look at but still not interested in, though I used to love that back in the 40s.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    34 from Wisdom, but I stopped doing specific adventures for pumpkins and just keep doing what I normally do for the most part,
    Been doing that all along unless it falls into my area. Wouldn't mind running Outlaws this time around if I actually had any left, so I'm "stuck" with my normal stuff. Would love to have WotS be on the tripler next time hehe

Some of the rebalance stuff are quite questionable, some others fit in quite good, the "nerf" to BK is one such thing.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    my golem: http://prntscr.com/gywrqr
    the guildie's golem: https://prnt.sc/gywrgr

we swapped the water, we killed it in the same time (a few sec difference, i think)

please, explain the time difference.

thank you

Reply to Thread