Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Event 2017

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Golem is not decreasing when friends drop water.... i have had no less than 7 friends drop water on my 2nd golem.. always it says "health decreased by zero" and the count doesnt go down. They're quests for dropping are counting - but not on the my golem.
    ??
    And ... to further confuse the issue.... when i logged in .. his requirement was 400 water.. after people dropped water - it jumped to 450.. another dropped more - now it's at 475?? so i'm being punished for friends dropping water???

4 min LATER

ciara

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    at least you got a golem, Clara...

at the rate mine regenerate i'll get it for next halloween event

World
    Ares
    At the time of this posting, my Golem has five hours yet until it supposedly appears. It was supposed to appear last night, as I took it down approximately this same time yesterday.

I certainly hope there will be enough time left for players to complete quest lines and accomplish Achievements by the time these things get fixed.

World
    Zeus
    My isle's golem has almost 5h left before it's next regeneration; that is about 9h more than it should have been, assuming the cool-down cycle is/was 24h. Not sure that we should be punished for the gaff that generated this 'feature'.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    So is see the horseshoe buff ends with the adventure and does not carry on to the next one.

That sucks.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    So is see the horseshoe buff ends with the adventure and does not carry on to the next one.

That sucks.
    I did not see that as much of a biggie... imho, many adventures I run now are 1h or less (actual combat time), and Bronze are cheap enough that.... np. Only a few adventures are worthy, (again, imho) of utilizing the Platinum Horseshoes, and then not much would be left anyhow by the time one gets back home and loads the racks, collects all the generals to prepare for next one. Bronze are cheap enough anyhow...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    so if they extended the event 2 days as they say, why is the counter still say the same amount of days left?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Same time before the shop closes, but 2 more days you can earn pumpkins. Nice. I don't know why they don't normally do this when something goes wrong.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    the golem idiosyncrasies continue.. this mornings golem wanted an extraordinary 1025 water !!!..(for the 2nd one). i dropped half ... and then reopened it -- hit the x (which had been grayed).. .and it died... with the bar still saying i needed more..

this golem thing isn't new.. why isnt it working??

ciara

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    ....this golem thing isn't new.. why isnt it working??

ciara
    Change golem to any number of things and your question still works!!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread