Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Event 2017

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensign_Garak View Post
    Mine is not a complaint, but a question. It is not clear to me if Pumpkin Patches continue producing Pumpkins after the initial removal of the event, for the week (or so) before the final removal. I apologize if this appears written clearly in some location, but I have not seen a place where this is written clearly. In the Dev Diary, it seems as though it doesn't mention that they stop producing, but I don't know if that is intended to mean that they will continue producing. If this could be clarified, I would appreciate it.
    From what i understand, you can only add depos up to the first removal and they can run til the end of the second removal.
    But you're right, it is not stated clearly anywhere.

World
    Ares
    I love the event. however I think it is way to long. And not being able to get the last golem made me said LVL50

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Pumpkin Patches

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_Emerald View Post
    Regarding the Pumpkin Patches -

The patches will be active and produce during the removal phase. Also, "You can use the Banshee's Scream buff in order to get more Pumpkins before the Removal phase finishes. The buff effect will end and you won't be able to use such buffs any more after the event deactivation.", but The creation of "Banshee's Scream", "Werewolf's Howl" and anti-Golem buffs are related to the Halloween event. Therefore this option will be turned off."

After the final deactivation, "Pumpkins remaining on each field, no matter if the fields have been built or if they are still in your Star Menu, will be converted to coins, along with all remaining refillers."
    to me this reads as if the cemetaries will work during the removal phase, up to the Deactivation phase.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    to me this reads as if the cemetaries will work during the removal phase, up to the Deactivation phase.
    That is correct
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    And the reason I'm binge running Outlaws today. Might as well keep my nobles going next week and get as many Igor buffs as possible.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I managed to grab enough pumpkins to buy everything just in time. The number required to do that was rather large, but there were plenty of opportunities to earn them. I had my nobles running for about 80-90% of the event just from doing my usual adventures. Only thing I changed was I didn't run any ventures because of the loot or lack thereof.

Nothing particularly groundbreaking, but still some good stuff. I already have a few buildings and new generals in play, and the geologist will be nice when I finally have enough books to upgrade them again.

There were some issues with the event, which there usually are, but I felt the compensation and especially the extra two days was more than adequate.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    and the geologist will be nice when I finally have enough books to upgrade them again.
    Pro tip...dont reduce their time to find granite deposits hehe

Reply to Thread