View Poll Results: Would you like your island production to be stopped during regular maintenaces?

Voters
419. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I want all of the activities on my home island to be stopped during regular maintenances

61 14.56%
  • No, I want my home island to remain active during regular maintenances

358 85.44%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey: Stopping the home island production

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    no need to change - DO NOT stop production - if folks are crying because one of their fancy mines went belly-up, then too bad. if they let it run that close to being exhausted, then the fault is theirs - not mine and defiantly not the game's! don't punish me because they were to lazy to monitor their production chains and/or prepare for the chance that some maintenances might run long (which the game is known to have done many times). and when some crazy "fix" goes wrong and a hot-fix is needed? well duh! - we all have been there, lived thru that and "KNOW" it's gonna happen - so again, it's their own fault for not planning ahead. don't punish others because some people whine and cry. just my 2 cents worth.

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Smile

no need to stop production, if we want it stopped at maintenance, we can do it before it closes the game, or we can fill the depos enough to make it run save even when the maintenance is prolonged

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    A no from me also. I time my productions based on availability, if say the book production was stopped, then in the mornings when I log on, the book would not be ready to cycle again. That would make me very unhappy!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    No No No....thank you ,for all the reasons mentioned above.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Nay.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Regular maintenance? Blasphemy! The scintillating BB abolished that term, and one should say game upgrade instead.

World
    Zeus
    Why not provide what is actually needed stackable buffing so that continuous bufffed production can be maintained regardless of Regular Maintenance...

If players could stack buffs in a changeable Que on production buildings similar to the new Barracks Que this idea of stopping Island Production would not even be necessary.

World
    Zeus
    No, no, a thousand times no. There is absolutely no reason to change the way things work now during maintenance.

(Stackables buff would be very nice tho)
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    NO, don't stop production, the game is slow enough as it is.
    It would also interfere with production quests for guild quests.

World
    Ares
    My name is no
    My sign is no
    My number is no
    You need to let it go
    You need to let it go
    Nah to the ah to the no, no, no

Closed Thread