Thread: Introducing the New Team

World
    Ares

Introducing the New Team

Hello Settlers, Meepers and Bacon lovers!

A little over a year ago, I had the pleasure of rejoining the North American servers as your Community Manager and Game Master.

As I prepare to embark on a different journey and look back at all the time we've spent together in this virtual world we so love, I'm amazed at how much we've accomplished in a relatively short period of time (it seems like it all started only weeks ago!)

The introduction of Sonya Graham and her amazing ship - The Excelsior, the long-awaited General Skills Tree, Crisis Quests, Easter, Halloween & Christmas events, several improvements and a short visit from the feared Black Knights are only a few of the things we have seen through since then. Let's not forget that mysterious mountain that showed up on your island and its weird habit of talking to some of our players.

I also thoroughly enjoyed our chat events, as well as every opportunity I had to chat with some of you during this time. In the end, these are definitely memories I will treasure for years to come.

Take care and keep settling!

Hugs,

BB_Aeyline

PS: BB_Odhran, the new Community Manager, and BB_Novog, your Game Master are super excited to join our team, so treat them kindly! You can read their individual introductions in the comments below.
    Last edited by BB_Aeyline; 10-20-17 at 03:47 am.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Greetings Settlers,

Hi there! I am BB_Odhran and I will be joining the team as your new Community Manager. I have been working along side and trained by the awesome BB_Aeyline. I truly enjoy playing TSO and have had a lot of fun getting to know the game better. I've always been into a wide variety of video games and having some good conversations. It will be my pleasure to help out on the team and I hope to talk to a lot of you.

If you have any questions or just want a friendly chat, please do feel free to contact me!

Yours truly,
    BB_Odhran
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 10-20-17 at 03:59 am.

World
    Zeus
    Greetings Settlers,

I am BB_Novog, your newest Game Master. I have been gaming for many years, probably more than you would guess. Video games are my ultimate passion and I play a variety of them daily.

I have already met some of the wonderful moderators and I look forward to meeting the rest of the community!

Settling in,

BB_Novog
    Last edited by BB_Novog; 10-20-17 at 06:33 am.