Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Login Problem

Settler
    World
    Ares

Login Problem

For the past hour or so I have been trying to login with no success. This is as far as my loading screen goes:

https://snag.gy/QtKOWA.jpg

I've cleared the cache, tried different browsers, and restarted the computer. Nothing is working. I play on Ares and Newfoundland servers and am having the same problem on both of them.

Zoe_
    I am having the same problem. I play a Steam account on NorthIsle which crashed and I can not get back online there. I play in browser on Zeus, which was still running until I shut down to try a restart. Now I cannot get back on there either.

World
    Zeus
    Same

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Yep, same issue.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same problem, stops at slightly different places on the load bar each time. Tried firefox, chrome, IE, and the game's standalone browser.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    problems for sure, sometimes just locks during loading as above, sometimes can get a message about file load failed. tried 2 different computers and both firefox and edge

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Have 3 or 4 guild members with the same issue...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Same problem here.

World
    Zeus
    Easy to sign in, yet when I click "PLAY" the loading is redonkalous ! All my other games work fine. Only TSO is giving me problems. Reset the Modem twice. Cleared history and cache. Still same problem. I'm loosing premium time and patience fast

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Still unable to log in, have been trying for 5 hours now. Premium time is being wasted, and the returns I can expect from the event are diminished because I am unable to send out explorers or do adventures. Very disappointed with this.

Reply to Thread