Reply to Thread

Thread: Bronze Horseshoe & CA returning (ready/not!) long before same Jog plain General

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Bronze Horseshoe & CA returning (ready/not!) long before same Jog plain General

Not a high priority but seems like a real bug:

Several times returning from the YWC 3rd leader (south east, Evil J guide) with 2 blocks & CA all with 3x jog & bronze horseshoe up, CA shows up as Ready, select-able, clear-troop-able & move-able significantly before the 2nd blocking general which should be 3 to 5 grid steps behind him is close to getting back. His animation of returning is missing after the first block returns but I haven't looked for it before that.

Also after acting like he was selected, clearing his troops & ordered a transfer, he fails all three and I have to repeat the orders at the proper time.

Thanks, Dog

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Honestly, this has been happening to me for longer than I can remember {I am thinking since the MoD was introduced and the generals got real buggy}. Usually it happens when I return to my home island during an attack. When I get back to the map I get a false indication of generals returned to their garrison even though you can see some of them still marching. It always seems to be the last general that should arrive home is the one bugged.
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    it's on 3rd thief too, returning from the leader next to the boulder. i think sector 3, it happened for so long that i barely notice it anymore. Sometime it's quite funny, he is 'back' 3-4 times before really being there. Don't change maps and you will be ok. If changing maps check if tav is really back... and when move him keep an eye on troops (i change them before moving and once he kept the old ones).
    not related with horseshoes, imo... this bug is here since i started running 3rd.

World
    Zeus
    Happens infrequently, but on most adventures which have blocks, in my experience..... been around for a long time.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread