So we all know BB doesn't replace troops that vanish. I still like to bring it up that the bug is still there and BB has still not dealt with it.

I send my Claus to my adventure and unload him. I use the "Send home" function in the gen window and he goes home EMPTY!
In my troop window (with other gens still swimming there) show the troops I dropped off.
I leave the adventure and come back later to move gens and start my adventure. I go to reload gens with troops for next attack and POOF all those troops I dropped off are gone. I go back to home island and the Claus is coming back EMPTY!

On this event so far I've had this happen twice. Other members in my guild have had it happen to them as well. Some think it might have to do with sending Claus home before other gens make landfall. It's very frustrating and annoying having thousands of troops go missing! Even more so to know BB doesn't give a rats buttock about it or our frustration on those lost troops.

Very poor customer service on BB's part and very poor game management for knowing of the problem and doing little to nothing to remedy it.