Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] TSO Test Feature 'The button'

World
    Zeus
    Very simple and nice. Move to Top, or Move to Bottom. Checked out in the test server using the RPH; worked as advertised. That will work splendidly.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Much needed feature - thank you very much. Looking forward to seeing this released.

One thing I noticed, if you have a large queue, scroll to the bottom, request a clear, the window does not redraw, so it looks empty until you scroll back up to the beginning so you can see the current batch. The scroll bar correctly disappears on reaching the top. Not sure if that is the intended behavior or not. Testing other buttons worked as one would expect

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I think I can have my RPH at about two years after this lol, with no fear I'll need to make one of this or that.... and I can start using the PH again too. It sits idle waiting for those odd quests or occasional scenarios/ventures.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    That is a good idea. I add to my RPH daily, but I would probably do more like once a month with this. Otherwise I don't think I would use this too often, but one less thing to monitor is helpful.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Finally the game becomes playable xP

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Sweeeeet!

World
    Ares
    Now you're talking turkey! Nice and simple and does what it should, very nice
    Save me some money as I used to hire the kid next door to cancel troops for hours
    if I needed to patch a stupid move. Will be a special Thanksgiving toast to whomever
    fixed this
    "I am who I am and that's all that I am"
    famous sailor

Teach a man to fish and he "borrows" all your gear. Sell a man a fish and he's the one who gets the witch tower

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    About time. =) Love it.

World
    Zeus
    so very long overdue, this is a muchly needed feature that should have been added years ago, so thankful BB FINALLY got around to it, now, lets just activate it on the actual game and we can get to using it

Reply to Thread