Reply to Thread

Thread: Common Residences and an "Arctic Island"

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Common Residences and an "Arctic Island"

One of my main priorities with TSO is making a cool, themed island. Better still if it's practical! I would love to see some "Deedless" common residences, identical to the Residence you can already build, just without the deed. That way I can change up the look of my island and still get a good population cap. I see too often just walls of Noble Deeds stuffed everywhere on players islands. Some different skins would be nice!

On the thematic note, a place to put arctic mines, frozen manors, and even gingerbread houses (all winter themed items) would be great. A lot of the Island map and archipelago is green and desert-like. A frozen manor doesn't really fit in. It would be a cool event, or even something for when the level cap gets pushed, to introduce a Northern Winter theme island. A place for those snowman decorations we gather during the X-Mas event!

Long time fan and player,
    Armagedderp

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I fear you will be stuck to using Winter Paint or 1000 Snowflakes buffs to get that, unlikely for BB to change up the home island in that way or add different designs to Nobles etc. Deedless common residences should be fairly simple but I don't really see that happening either.

Reply to Thread