Reply to Thread

Thread: Gem Delivery Problems on Zeus...

World
    Zeus

Gem Delivery Problems on Zeus...

Is it me or does it seem like nearly every event when a gem sale occurs there are problems with smooth transactions and timely delivery of purchased Gems in-game?

Having done all the usual: clear cache; re-login; call Xsolla and confirm approval and completion of transactions for Gem purchase; file a Support Ticket or two...; contact a Mod_ ; contact a BB_ ; it seems all there is now is to wait...

There has to be a better way to do business with your paying customers who support TSO.

Your thoughts?

World
    Zeus
    This seems to be a pattern... nearly every gem sale seems to have some buyers have delivery problems. Glad that I am still holding out until they have another 3x (200%) sale.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Hi Pteris.

I am truly sorry to hear that you are having issues with receiving your gem package that you purchased. Would you please contact our Support team at: https://www.thesettlersonline.net/en/help-and-support and they will gladly help get this sorted out. If you have done so already could you please let me know if someone from our team has gotten back to you yet or not?

World
    Zeus
    Sorry to say but I have submitted three Support team contacts with transaction details and have had zero response in-game or via email...

I find it unacceptable to have confirmed these transactions with Xsolla and my bank and still have no delivered merchandise in well over 24 hours later.

This is not the way to get people to support TSO! ;(

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    [...] This is not the way to get people to support TSO! ;(
    Unfortunately, it is the way TSO supports people. No communication.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Well the Gems were finally delivered on 11-2-2017 after contacting Ubisoft Support [ https://support.ubi.com/en-Us ] and calling them at: (919) 460-9778.

If you have not gotten any response this is one way to ensure Support has gotten your information for sure...

Thanks to everyone helping resolve this issue.

Pteris

Reply to Thread