Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't access Supreme Golem?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Can't access Supreme Golem?

I'm level 55. Apparently I cannot access the Supreme Golem at this level. Defeating 5 Supreme Golems is the only achievement I have left in this 2017 Halloween event. Does this mean I won't get the final reward? If any? And what's with the mountain on my southern island? Will I be left out of what that has to do with the Halloween event? I have the resources to easily defeat the Supreme Golem.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Correct--I am in the same boat as you and it is very disappointing. I misread, or did not carefully read, that part of the guide--I had all my buffs pre-made for supreme. When the Ancient spawned again, I filed a support ticket, but learned I had not read the guide carefully. The 55/56 cutoff seems arbitrary, as we certainly have all the resources to destroy the Supreme Golem. SO, like you, I am stuck with 22/23 achievements complete. :-( I recommended in the feedback thread that they drop these cutoffs and let each player proceed as far as they can.

I am not sure if there is a reward for completing all 23 achievements, I don't see what it could be. But I was gung ho on completing all 23.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    It is 56 according to the dev diary. There is no separate reward for completing all 23 achievements (outside of the pumpkins you get for each one). Also achievements not obtained get deleted. So it won't say 22/23 after the event ends, it will say 22/22 as though the supreme golem achievement never existed. (My last year's halloween says 9/9)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Holistar, thank you for the post regarding the ticket. I am in the some position as the others posting and was wondering if it was a glitch impacting just me. I'm just level 45 and have the needed items for the next golem too.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yup, I'm level 52 and I made a ton of glistening water ahead of time waiting for the supreme golem. Very disappointing, the ultimate trick with no treat!

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    It is 56 according to the dev diary. There is no separate reward for completing all 23 achievements (outside of the pumpkins you get for each one). Also achievements not obtained get deleted. So it won't say 22/23 after the event ends, it will say 22/22 as though the supreme golem achievement never existed. (My last year's halloween says 9/9)
    This is correct. I know it is frustrating and I will be sure to recommend not having the cut off for next year.

-BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    This is correct. I know it is frustrating and I will be sure to recommend not having the cut off for next year.

-BB_Odhran
    The alternate to these complaints would be players who are forced to buy materials from the trade office in order to complete a quest since it is not possible to obtain the items in the game needed through the course of normal game play. And no loot spots from lvl 60s aren't something that is available to all players. I know the game has been heavily rewarding people who are playing in guilds but not every one does and even those that do, not everyone has the opportunity for loot spots which is where many low levels obtain these types of resources.

Having a cut off makes sense, the cut off should be if you can't earn the resources doing adventures at your level then these golems shouldn't be coming up.

However, ali babas are open to lvl 51s so having a 55 cutoff really doesn't make much sense.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Used to be 40 levels, so they just split it right down the middle. Maybe a couple levels lower, but I don't think it's an unreasonable split.

Reply to Thread