Reply to Thread

Thread: Valuable Intel produced 2 treasure fleet reports with hints for 1

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Exclamation Valuable Intel produced 2 treasure fleet reports with hints for 1

I just runned a Valuable Intel and one part is to produce a treasure fleet report to let the treasure ship apear.

As i did something else i didn't remember that I produced it and produced a second of it. Normaly the collected hints that are needed for it, allowing only one to produce.
    So it seems that there is some kind of bug

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Hi Ron-Fu,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. Could you please contact our Support team at: Support Team. That way they can look into this issue and see what might be causing this and help you get the issue resolved.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Not a bug, there are supposed to be 2 treasure ships in Valuable Intel. Sounds like you have been missing out in the past.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron-Fu View Post
    [...] Normaly the collected hints that are needed for it, allowing only one to produce.
    So it seems that there is some kind of bug
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    Not a bug, there are supposed to be 2 treasure ships in Valuable Intel [...]
    What she says.... The ability to take down two Treasure ships allows the player to get more experience, though only one is required to complete the venture. This is one of those tricky things comes along with flashing buttons and arrows; too hard to resist. What I do is launch attacks on both ships simultaneously, as I never complete an adventure while any troops are in attack mode.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread