Reply to Thread

Thread: Economics Challenge Maps?

World
    Zeus

Economics Challenge Maps?

Wasn't there suppose to be some sort of Economics challenge maps or campaigns.?

Back in the old days the Settlers was about starting a new map/mission where you had to rebuild everything from scratch and fight neighbors to reach a portal.

I kind of miss the idea of starting in a different map/challenge with variations on the limited resources available and figure out how to defeat the neighbors who are also competing for the resources in the area. And then you had to make your way to the portal to move on to the next land.

I think something like the old school settlers would be fun again. While its great we have the same island. It feels a bit boring just going on combat missions only.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Wasn't there suppose to be some sort of Economics challenge maps or campaigns.?

Back in the old days the Settlers was about starting a new map/mission where you had to rebuild everything from scratch and fight neighbors to reach a portal.

I kind of miss the idea of starting in a different map/challenge with variations on the limited resources available and figure out how to defeat the neighbors who are also competing for the resources in the area. And then you had to make your way to the portal to move on to the next land.

I think something like the old school settlers would be fun again. While its great we have the same island. It feels a bit boring just going on combat missions only.
    We got them, they are the scenarios.

World
    Zeus
    RonEmpire, good to see you again.

Hope a few other old timers come back soon as well.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread