Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Game Improvement Suggestions

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    BB really needs to expand the PVP portion of the game. would like to see an option to actively defend your colony or maybe guild colonies. Adding new expansion zones, new quests, new adventures, .... that is just more of the same.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Hi all,

Thanks for the wonderful suggestions! I will be sure to share them and see what we can do to change some things.

Thank you,
    BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Storehouses should still be able to be moved within that sector just to move things around. I understand about moving them out of a sector completely would not be possible.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHolmes View Post
    Umm Virt im sorry but i don't agree with some of these. i think the game runs fine now and asking for all of this yes it would be nice but it would be a bit greedy and this game wasn't meant to be easy. its a challenge that we need to work through. first of all Xp from adventures and such are helping and a main source of Xp also from quests there is also PVP that has its levels i think adding more levels would just make it complicated. and there is a way to delete all mail slots. now relocating ware houses the BB's explained that it would mess up the game and they made it so that you have to have one per sector if you want that sector... and the free building time i was told by BB Aeyline and many mods that was for when they changed a part of the island and wanted people to be able to freely move a building that was in the way. now i could go on and on about all this but i think the game is fine the way it is and if the game dev team wants to add new things they will
    I understand that storehouses would mess up game for they are needed to claim sectors. But being able to move them around with them sectors would be nice.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    more quest to level up. they seem to stop in the 30's.
    being forced to do adv is not fun.. do not ask to do adv by name, some i will not do, this stops completing a quest. being able to drop a quest and have a new one appear in an hour or so would also help.
    shorter times for building. some cant be here 24/7.
    more free geos, do you realize how much time is involved to search everything? more than a day.
    lower prices on gem items, been told we need certain things and at 100 a week that would take years. not fair at all.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfBRF View Post
    I understand that storehouses would mess up game for they are needed to claim sectors. But being able to move them around with them sectors would be nice.
    The idea of the storehouses not being able to be moved because of zone ownership makes no sense, since we can demolish any storehouse we want and build a new one elsewhere, there is no reason why we cannot move them (especially Imp Storehouses). There could be a code written to make sure that the last Storehouse in a zone is not allowed to be moved outside of the zone, while all others can be moved anywhere on the map. However, if anyone doesn't have more than 1 Storehouse in pretty much every zone, I would wonder where they learned how to play the game.

my suggestions for the ability to move the storehouses is not one that is unachievable. there is no reason why this has not been allowed for us to do.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    One of the BIGGEST suggestions I think would be for BB to change from Adobe Flash to HTML5, the issues with Flash are super annoying and costly at times (specially when doing blocks with timed blocks being the riskiest)

BB needs to catch up with the times and get away from Adobe Flash, like many other games have started doing
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Please BB, can we have a queue added for the book binder?

The PH, RPH & Barracks all have it. So why not for the Book Binder too? As it currently stands, I do NOT buy the gem buffs for the Book Binder for fear of me forgetting to go & take off the book & put another one on while the buff is running. I may be more inclined to want to spend gems on better glues if I know they're for sure not gonna go to waste either accidentally from me forgetting to log in or from me not having something come up where I cannot get back into the game in time. We have had this discussion in our guild (NOPE), and we all agree that a queue for the Book Binder would be very much welcomed.

I also agree with the idea of having a day/week/weekend or something as free moving about once a year. I would literally be happy with one day or a weekend (48hrs).

Another suggestion. Can we add a another slot to the build queue? The slot would just be a "temporary building" slot for moving purposes & not able to be used for regular building queue. Meaning when we want to move a building, we can place it in the temp slot. For example, I want to move building A to where building B is. And building B to where building A was. So I would put building B into the temporary slot. Then move building A to where building B was. And then take building B out of the temporary slot & put it where building A was. Thus making it where I don't have to pay excess moving costs when wanting to just swap two buildings

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would very much like to be able to sort my adventures by difficulty. Currently we can sort by Name, Date, Type, or Amount. If I could sort by difficulty, it would be super helpful, so I could finish the lower level adventures first. Another helpful option would be the ability to sort by number of players.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    One of the BIGGEST suggestions I think would be for BB to change from Adobe Flash to HTML5, the issues with Flash are super annoying and costly at times (specially when doing blocks with timed blocks being the riskiest)

BB needs to catch up with the times and get away from Adobe Flash, like many other games have started doing
    People will not quit because there is lack on new content. People will throw in the towel because of the constant game freezes, server lag, chat issues (every time the chat crashes, the whole game comes to a stop. It looks like this whole game is becoming a fly-by-night operation.

Reply to Thread