Reply to Thread

Thread: Turn On/Off Buildings by Type

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Turn On/Off Buildings by Type

I think this feature would be a benefit to most players especially players with lots of buildings that they normally turn on and off.

I am requesting a feature where we can turn on and off all buildings by Name(Type). For example if I want to turn off all my Coinages I can just click one button instead of clicking on all of them to turn them off. Same thing for turning them on.

World
    Zeus
    +1

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    bump!

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ProStunner View Post
    I think this feature would be a benefit to most players especially players with lots of buildings that they normally turn on and off.

I am requesting a feature where we can turn on and off all buildings by Name(Type). For example if I want to turn off all my Coinages I can just click one button instead of clicking on all of them to turn them off. Same thing for turning them on.
    This is a great idea and I am sure would be very help for everyone. Where would you like to see the access to be able to do something like this?

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    I don't know what the originator of the thread imagined, but perhaps in the economy overview or even the storehouse menu (or both).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    This is a great idea and I am sure would be very help for everyone. Where would you like to see the access to be able to do something like this?

-BB_Odhran
    Thanks for the feedback. Just as map42 says.. it would work well in the Economy Overview Window since everything is already listed there.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    You could add it to the bildings them selfs, insted of jest on/off add on/off all.

Reply to Thread