Reply to Thread

Thread: Coal changes to diamonds after millions of years so...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Coal changes to diamonds after millions of years so...

How about changing coal deposits to diamond deposits for high level players? I see a couple of advantages with this. First, it would provide a new goal for high level players to work towards. Secondly, removing all or part of these players' coal deposits would encourage interaction among players since these high level players would need to get coal from other players.

So what would players do with these diamonds? I don't know... do I have to figure out everything around here??

Oh and btw, yes, I know that diamonds are not actually formed from coal. I figured that some of you would pull up my post and read it just so you could correct me on that... gotcha!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart-tress View Post
    ... do I have to figure out everything around here?? ...
    ROFL!!! This really caught me off-guard and unfortunately for my laptop full of coffee. For a player of your veteran status (perhaps even being a 'founding father/mother'), you have contributed exactly two (2) posts to this forum in the period of the last 6+ years!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart-tress View Post
    ... I know that diamonds are not actually formed from coal. I figured that some of you would pull up my post and read it just so you could correct me on that... gotcha!
    No doubt there would have been!

Aside from all this, interesting idea.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Reply to Thread