Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I hear you are having guild chat problems, and I feel bad for you son...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Hey Virtuous,

Could you please fill out a support ticket about this issue that you are having. You can do this Here. They will get this sorted out for you as soon as possible.
    I will fill out a ticket for it, I have also heard from a number of other people that they are experiencing this same issue as well so it seems to be a well spread issue amongst various if not all players

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Issues I am having with chat lately is mid sentence, the typing stops and all of a sudden my screen is jumping around depending on what I am typing when this happens and/or building info box opens up, again depending on what I was typing and I have to click back on the chat window in order to continue typing where I had left off due to being clicked off of chat somehow when I never even touched the mouse or anything. And no, this issue has not been fixed
    Okay, good to know it's not just me that is happening to. I have asked in guild about it but doesn't seem to bother anyone else but me.
    Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of others.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JackANinny View Post
    Okay, good to know it's not just me that is happening to. I have asked in guild about it but doesn't seem to bother anyone else but me.
    Have either of you two having this issue, filled out a ticket about it?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I have issues with chat too, keeps freezing when i type. Its a real pain.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Have either of you two having this issue, filled out a ticket about it?
    I filled out a ticket, went through the hurdles they had me jump through and then when I informed them that none of it worked to fix the issue, they acknowledged that the issue is a known issue on their end and that somehow the chat code and the keyboard shorcut coding got laced together and that they are working on fixing it

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    [...] For kicks, I postulate a date that the fix will be implemented:

15JAN2018.

Cheers.
    Selection is still valid!

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Issues I am having with chat lately is mid sentence, the typing stops and all of a sudden my screen is jumping around depending on what I am typing when this happens and/or building info box opens up, again depending on what I was typing and I have to click back on the chat window in order to continue typing where I had left off due to being clicked off of chat somehow when I never even touched the mouse or anything. And no, this issue has not been fixed
    Yeah, this happens when typing in chat (any tab) and anything happens in-game (geologist/explorer returns, new quest appears, etc.) and control somehow passes out of chat to the map.... quite irritating.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread