Reply to Thread

Thread: Want to change from Zues to Ares

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Want to change from Zues to Ares

I've looked and can't find an answer. How do I start a new account on Ares? I play on Zues but want to make another account on Ares

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    you need a different email address and create new account for the other server

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    You can create an account for both servers as long as you use different email addresses for each account. You may need to clear your cookies or use an in-private window to enter the website where it asks you to create a new login; otherwise, it will take you directly to the main login page.

Please be sure to set the new account to be created on the correct (opposite) server, as multiple accounts for the same player on the same server are not permitted.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    hmmm..i have an account on ares, woestewoud, northisle and test, all with the same e-mail address.
    am i in trouble now ?

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by walov View Post
    hmmm..i have an account on ares, woestewoud, northisle and test, all with the same e-mail address.
    am i in trouble now ?
    You are currently permitted to have accounts on different servers; it is only multiple accounts on the same server that is not permitted. However, the different groups of servers that share the same internet address to log in will only allow you to use one email for that group. For example, if you have an account on Zeus, you cannot use the same email to create an account on Ares, as attempting to use it will go to the established Zeus account. The same is true for the group of Newfoundland, Northisle, and Sandycove. As the servers you have mentioned are all accessed through different login pages, there is no conflict.

Reply to Thread