Reply to Thread

Thread: I am stuck at level 6 and cannot continue with the quests such as Provision House

Recruit
    World
    Ares

I am stuck at level 6 and cannot continue with the quests such as Provision House

Stuck at level 6

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    There are only a few quests for level 6, with some variation of the side quests. Most of the experience comes from the system options quest and the build fisherman quest. Without more information, it is difficult to assist with your specific problem.

Other players in the help channel may be of assistance. Also, you can contact an in-game moderator using the /report command from chat, and they may be able to assist you directly. You may also contact me by forum mail, and I can try to be of more assistance.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    He/she might be stuck trying to place settlers into mayors house. If population is full, there is no way to do that quest. I thought that problem was fixed.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    While this has been a problem in the past, it should not be relevant with an issue regarding advancing in level. As you can see, the reward for completing 'New Settlers' is additional population, not experience. Similarly, the 'Missing Tools' quest only awards gems.

The quests that provide experience for level 6 are the 'We need more stone' chain, 'System Functions' chain, and 'First Buff' chain.

Reply to Thread