Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Christmas 2017

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    http://prntscr.com/hod3l4

my skills for Mary.
    She is a nice toy to play with, thank you, BB, you finally made us to pay attention to the camps outside of the leaders path... :P
    Anyway, she is my only gen skilled for experience.

This is for cutter: http://prntscr.com/hod8sq

Not bad at all, considering i got same losses like i had before using her. (i will not increase losses for a bit extra experience, i'd rather run more adv with the troops i save).
    As i said, nice toy.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    6 days in and barely enough collectibles to make the first basket in collections.
    DROP RATE FOR BELLS AND GINGERBREAD ARE TOO LOW to complete the 5 basket achievement.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    6 days in and barely enough collectibles to make the first basket in collections [...]
    How many of the 3 potential drops are you getting per day? I agree the gingerbread men and to a lesser degree the bells are not nearly dropped as candy canes; but if you are nabbing at least 2x drops per day, you should be on basket 2 or 3 by now. If you are only getting 1x drop/day and/or are not retrieving all the collectibles per spawn, you are right, not going to happen.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    How many of the 3 potential drops are you getting per day? I agree the gingerbread men and to a lesser degree the bells are not nearly dropped as candy canes; but if you are nabbing at least 2x drops per day, you should be on basket 2 or 3 by now. If you are only getting 1x drop/day and/or are not retrieving all the collectibles per spawn, you are right, not going to happen.
    There is the problem with RNG, "should be". 100% of 2 drops a day and I am barely past the 1st basket on this account and my French one. Now, these are just useless achievements and there is plenty of stuff to buy in the Trade Office. Might not like the price, but if someone really wants that achievement, it is not going to be a problem.
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    I get about 2 drops a day. I have made one basket. I have as of now 75 candy canes, 29 bells and 7 gingerbreads. Every drop I get several candy canes, some bells, 0 to 2 gingerbreads. It has been like that every christmas event for me. And gingerbread in trade runs at about 1000 coins each, which tells you everything you need to know about the drop rate.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    if you get 2 full spawns a day you are almost guaranteed 5 baskets by the end of the event. maybe youll have to trade a little in the end. the prices will be down by then and you can get bells vs gingerbreads 1:1 all the time. youll have like 200 canes too many - no idea why bells+gingerbreads=canes.
    if you ask me 5 baskets in 3 weeks is way too little for all the work that you put in specially if you compare how easily you get presents from explorers. BB should change the requirement from 25 of each res to 10 of each res to make a basket and it still would be unfair. at the very least they should fix the drop rate of canes.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will have this looked at to see if there are any issues with the collectibles for this event. I am sorry that they are being a bit of a pain for you all.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Always has been that way, and in summer, people will be complaining about sneakers again.

I have found enough candy canes already to make the five baskets, but the other two are in much shorter supply. I'm not concerned I won't be able to trade my way to finishing the achievement, but I'm not sure I would find enough gingerbread on my own.

World
    Zeus
    I think the reindeer are eating the gingerbread before we can find it.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I don't really care about the achievements since I'm already out of things to buy other than grout. That said, there is no way I'm getting near 5 baskets despite 2 drops a day.

Reply to Thread