Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Christmas 2017

Settler
    World
    Ares
    So, I saw that we got enough collectibles in mail to create not one, but two presents in the mayor's house. I knew that the collectible spawn was broken (broken is the sanitized word for what was said in my internal dialogue), but then who plays much didn't?

I'd express my discontent in the collectibles but meh, whatever. Apathy wins when an event runs for a friggin week or two after the holiday it's supposed to be celebrating.

So, thanks for the stuff. Merry New Year. See ya later.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thank you for the extra collectibles "BB Santa" - especially appreciate the effort right at Christmas when you should be relaxing with your family.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I wasn't expecting that, but it should be more than enough to finish even at one spawn per day. I was about to make my fifth basket today without the extras, but it sounds like it will help out a lot of people.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I wasn't expecting that, but it should be more than enough to finish even at one spawn per day. I was about to make my fifth basket today without the extras, but it sounds like it will help out a lot of people.
    I hope it does help out a lot of people. Glad a lot are enjoying it.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Helped me, I was at basket number 3, with the help of some guildies no less, so thanks for that. I don't have as much playing time this time with the in-laws visiting, so it is appreciated.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Wondering WHY would you hide Christmas Collectibles form Storage during the 1st Removal Phase, as we could still make Presents from them to continue to Buy things from Merchant since that aspect of the Event is still available until the FINAL Removal Phase. Makes absolutely NO sense. Why even have the Merchant Shop continue to sell items for Presents after the 1st Removal Phase if Half of the options to even get Presents is taken away already. I understand the Explorers not bringing them back anymore, but to not let us use the resources that we had until the FINAL removal is just a Complete Slap in the Face.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BWillyMo2 View Post
    Wondering WHY would you hide Christmas Collectibles form Storage during the 1st Removal Phase, as we could still make Presents from them to continue to Buy things from Merchant since that aspect of the Event is still available until the FINAL Removal Phase. Makes absolutely NO sense. Why even have the Merchant Shop continue to sell items for Presents after the 1st Removal Phase if Half of the options to even get Presents is taken away already. I understand the Explorers not bringing them back anymore, but to not let us use the resources that we had until the FINAL removal is just a Complete Slap in the Face.
    Agreed.. Similar thoughts here... including another one.. you can collect them moments before collectibles vanish from mayors house..
    Why? Should be allowed to make presents from them (their only use) upto final removal phase

Reply to Thread