Reply to Thread

Thread: Hidden Collectibles

srs33985

Hidden Collectibles

I feel there are some areas that a collectible should not show up at.

One is shown here behind the Mayors House.

Here is another spot shown behind a Magnificent Residence.

This is a major dislike of mine. Buried in an Improved Storehouse.

Actually this picture is a good location. It hides well among the rocks.

I am sure there other locations as well.
    Attached Images

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Sector 8, under a mountain near the upper marble deposit on the right is a nasty spot too.

The not so simple fix is to do what I did. Buy flowers, place them everywhere. Collectibles can only spawn in valid spots, the same spots that small decorations can be placed. The only draw back is if you have your island 100% covered it does decrease the maximum amount of collectibles that can spawn. I have a section open, but during event, I am still shorted a few every now and then.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    A fairy dust buff made in the Provision House for 200 fish and 100 bread reshuffles collectibles. Any time I just gotta find those last few, a fairy dust or two generally does the trick and puts them out in the open. I think maybe BB threw us this one as a workaround for the exact thing you've posted about.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    A fairy dust buff made in the Provision House for 200 fish and 100 bread reshuffles collectibles. Any time I just gotta find those last few, a fairy dust or two generally does the trick and puts them out in the open. I think maybe BB threw us this one as a workaround for the exact thing you've posted about.
    +1. As cheap as Fairy Dust is to produce....
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I must have ignored that one because I didn't realize its usefulness.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    The fairy dust is a great feature to use for this. I'm sure it has already been brought up that this type of thing happens and while our team would love for an easy fix, that there is not one for this type of thing. Using the fairy dust is going to be the best thing for how cheap it is to make.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Speaking of Collectibles, I think something needs to be done about getting more variety in the drops. I realize the rarer ones are meant to be just that "Rarer", but this is getting out of hand with the HORRIBLE and pretty much useless (at least to me) Collectibles. I mean, How many Barrels can I possibly use?

https://snag.gy/ZaTG3i.jpg

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    If I have a collectible that I can't find I use fairy dust, then place a flower where the collectible was preventing it from happening again.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by fraffy_kid View Post
    If I have a collectible that I can't find I use fairy dust, then place a flower where the collectible was preventing it from happening again.
    How do you know where it was??
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread