Reply to Thread

Thread: Collectible timer - To allow you to know when the next re-spawn will occur.

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Red face Collectible timer - To allow you to know when the next re-spawn will occur.

Collectible timer - To allow you to know when the next re-spawn will occur.

We have timer for everything we do in this game explorer, geologist, adventure but there is no timer for collectible re-spawn.

It would be nice to have some way to know exactly when your next collectible spawn will occur.

Could be added in the Zone Wide Buff..? quick mouse over and it tell you next collectible re-spawn in 4h35m12s ?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    FastSim has an alarm section. Never used it, looks like you have to create an account. Other than that, Blue Byte has stated that it is 8 hours after you click the first one. So you can set alarms in Windows too, or your phone, or know that it is 16 egss timer rings away.

I am not saying your feature would not be helpful, but imagine the lag from them tracking every account's next collectible spawn.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    Collectible timer - To allow you to know when the next re-spawn will occur.

We have timer for everything we do in this game explorer, geologist, adventure but there is no timer for collectible re-spawn.

It would be nice to have some way to know exactly when your next collectible spawn will occur.

Could be added in the Zone Wide Buff..? quick mouse over and it tell you next collectible re-spawn in 4h35m12s ?
    +1, this would be a very very helpful feature, it gets annoying trying to guess when they will respawn and it's very inconveni3ent to set an alarm on a phone for respawn

Settler
    World
    Ares
    My phone has this feature. I have the timer set for my collectible spawns. It's every 8 hours with a little variation now and again just to make sure I drink more coffee.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have a lot of reminders set in Cute Reminder, but I don't care enough about collectibles to set one for them, although I could see a usefulness for them in game, particularly during events.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    FastSim has an alarm section. Never used it, looks like you have to create an account. Other than that, Blue Byte has stated that it is 8 hours after you click the first one. So you can set alarms in Windows too, or your phone, or know that it is 16 egss timer rings away.

I am not saying your feature would not be helpful, but imagine the lag from them tracking every account's next collectible spawn.
    Ya know, this is already tracked. Just a matter of displaying it. But we already advocate so many things that take the game down to lowest common denominator level that I almost couldn't bring myself to point it out. Almost.

Reply to Thread