Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Community Contest

  1. #11
    Administrator BB_Odhran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    573
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Are these songs supposed to be internationally acclaimed? because for #5 the song that most accurately fits the description is a song that I have never even heard of (but apparently has some popularity in the UK) whereas the more renowned Christmas song title that might fit the last two emojis has nothing to do with a car for the rest of its title without REALLY stretching it. Also, is #11 in the right order?
    There is no order for these songs. They are all randomly placed and have nothing to do with one another, besides being about Christmas. Yes the UK and our instance are sharing these emoji songs.

  2. #12
    Soldier
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    64
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    There is no order for these songs. They are all randomly placed and have nothing to do with one another, besides being about Christmas. Yes the UK and our instance are sharing these emoji songs.
    I don't think that is not what he meant. I think he was asking if the emoji (icons) were in the correct order.

  3. #13
    Settler
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada westcoast
    Posts
    138
    World
    Zeus
    Wow, that was interesting, thanx BB. Some of them were easy, others not so much. Submitted my answers and we shall see how many I got right that clown face gave me hard time ....

  4. #14
    Noble
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    309
    World
    Zeus
    Some were easy and I'm sure I have the correct answers. For others idk; if this was an emergency we'd all surely die bc I have no idea what the symbols mean.

  5. #15
    Settler CoffeeCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    NYC, for now
    Posts
    160
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post
    Wow, that was interesting, thanx BB. Some of them were easy, others not so much. Submitted my answers and we shall see how many I got right that clown face gave me hard time ....
    Yes, the clown face stumped me too. I think that's the only one I wasn't pretty sure I had right.

  6. #16
    Mayor Perwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    1,186
    World
    Zeus
    That was fun!! And ditto on that clown face!!
    The truth will set you free. But first it will make you uncomfortable.

  7. #17
    Mayor Raubhautz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Comporellon
    Posts
    2,109
    World
    Zeus
    Agree on the Clown Face, though fairly sure I got it.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

  8. #18
    Administrator BB_Odhran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    573
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Suts View Post
    I don't think that is not what he meant. I think he was asking if the emoji (icons) were in the correct order.
    Yes all emojis are in the correct order for them.

  9. #19
    Settler
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    222
    World
    Ares
    Isn't it O Holy Night, O Christmas Tree? Did spelling count?
    Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of others.

  10. #20
    Administrator BB_Odhran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    573
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JackANinny View Post
    Isn't it O Holy Night, O Christmas Tree? Did spelling count?
    I'm not sure if it did, I would imagine that it didn't. Yes those two are 'O' as well.

    -BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts