Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Community Contest

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Are these songs supposed to be internationally acclaimed? because for #5 the song that most accurately fits the description is a song that I have never even heard of (but apparently has some popularity in the UK) whereas the more renowned Christmas song title that might fit the last two emojis has nothing to do with a car for the rest of its title without REALLY stretching it. Also, is #11 in the right order?
    There is no order for these songs. They are all randomly placed and have nothing to do with one another, besides being about Christmas. Yes the UK and our instance are sharing these emoji songs.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    There is no order for these songs. They are all randomly placed and have nothing to do with one another, besides being about Christmas. Yes the UK and our instance are sharing these emoji songs.
    I don't think that is not what he meant. I think he was asking if the emoji (icons) were in the correct order.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Wow, that was interesting, thanx BB. Some of them were easy, others not so much. Submitted my answers and we shall see how many I got right that clown face gave me hard time ....

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Some were easy and I'm sure I have the correct answers. For others idk; if this was an emergency we'd all surely die bc I have no idea what the symbols mean.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post
    Wow, that was interesting, thanx BB. Some of them were easy, others not so much. Submitted my answers and we shall see how many I got right that clown face gave me hard time ....
    Yes, the clown face stumped me too. I think that's the only one I wasn't pretty sure I had right.

World
    Zeus
    That was fun!! And ditto on that clown face!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Agree on the Clown Face, though fairly sure I got it.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Suts View Post
    I don't think that is not what he meant. I think he was asking if the emoji (icons) were in the correct order.
    Yes all emojis are in the correct order for them.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Isn't it O Holy Night, O Christmas Tree? Did spelling count?
    Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of others.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JackANinny View Post
    Isn't it O Holy Night, O Christmas Tree? Did spelling count?
    I'm not sure if it did, I would imagine that it didn't. Yes those two are 'O' as well.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread