Reply to Thread

Thread: 1-UP skill (nusula)

Mayor
    World
    Ares

1-UP skill (nusula)

I've found a bug in the 1-up skill. It works as far as the gen recovers ok. But the next time you kill her off....the screen pop up still advises she's fully recovered... ! this led to some real confusion this morning. I finally figured out -- every time she dies after that 1st recovery - it still says she's recovered.

The pop up should reflect that 1-up is only avail once per adventure.

I haven't tested with the other gens i have 1-up on yet. (She gets killed the most lol)

ciara

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    I've found a bug in the 1-up skill. It works as far as the gen recovers ok. But the next time you kill her off....the screen pop up still advises she's fully recovered... ! this led to some real confusion this morning. I finally figured out -- every time she dies after that 1st recovery - it still says she's recovered.

The pop up should reflect that 1-up is only avail once per adventure.

I haven't tested with the other gens i have 1-up on yet. (She gets killed the most lol)

ciara
    Hi. Yes, that is new. It was working properly until last maintenance. Now, all 1-Up generals do that. It definitely gets confusing when you have several generals skilled such, and planned your adventure, but then half-way through, wait, which one did I use already...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It claims they are recovered, but they aren't really, which it recognizes after enough time or a screen refresh. No actual functionality change, just a bit of an annoyance.

Reply to Thread