Reply to Thread

Thread: Opening all the Doors this year?

World
    Zeus

Opening all the Doors this year?

Is there a benefit or reason to open all the doors this year?

There used to be a final door where you can claim if you opened all the doors.
    (thus forcing people to spend gems on doors they missed).

I haven't been playing every day lately and missed a few doors and wondering if there's a benefit to spending the gem, especially when the prize behind them based on the wikki shows some silly population buff turkey meal. I'd rather not pay 20gems for that door.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Seems to be the same thing as last year, a set of zone buffs, hardly worth anything. Years prior to that, they used to be awesome rewards. Can't complain about 2 gingerbread houses, 2 floaters, and a recycler, but the final reward is anticlimactic. Prizes on the 25th, 29th, and 31st are all worth some gems.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    There were some technical issues with the final door so it was removed and rewards throughout the calendar made more err.. rewarding. Also people forgot to open it sometimes and there was only 24h to open it as the removal phase 1 deactivated the calendar. I see it as a good change. You still have to open all previous doors you missed if you want to open a special door.
    There is an achievement to open all doors.

Reply to Thread