Reply to Thread

Thread: The Good Captain Quests - Pathfinder

World
    Zeus

The Good Captain Quests - Pathfinder

As I slowly level up I get The Good Captain quests, which I have to complete if I want to get the ship, Pathfinder. The last one, Part 3, was "Have 2 level 5 Platinum Weaponsmiths on your island". As much of a waste as this is, I went ahead and did it cause it would be nice to eventually get the ship.

Just leveled again last night and Part 4 is "Have 2 level 6 Wheelmakers on your island". Seriously?!?!?!

Does anyone know of or have a guide/list of all the Good Captain quests, 1 thru 10? I'd like to see what they all are before I continue with this. Yes, of course I can build the 2 wheelmakers, level them up, then destroy them after completing the quest. Then again, I don't want to do all that if these quests just keep getting more & more ludicrous.

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    2 Platsmiths I understand...but 2 Wheelmaker?

It's times like these where the people who created quests need to publicly out themselves to get shamed for a day Oo

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    While there is no official release of the quest information, some information regarding this quest line can be found at http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/quests/main-quests/, and the quests given by the pathfinder can be seen at http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/buil...he-pathfinder/
    Last edited by Mod_Emerald; 12-31-17 at 08:28 pm.

World
    Zeus
    Thank you Mod_Emerald! I looked on Eurowiki earlier but totally overlooked the main quests. All I found was the Pathfinder quests. Guess that's why you be the Mod!

OK, so looking thru the Good Captain parts 1 thru 10, part 4 is the last time I'll have to build buildings I'd otherwise never build in a million years. That's good news and motivates me to continue.

Thanks again and Happy New Year
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread