Reply to Thread

Thread: New Guild Market Voting System

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

New Guild Market Voting System

First of all, I like it. Thanks, much better and less hassle for the players than the random surveys. But to the point...

I see the guild market has changed and we get to vote again. I know there is the countdown timer on the vote page as to when the new market is coming out, but who pays attention to that?

Would be nice if like a week before the change we get the countdown on one of them pop up thingies like for events, gem sales, and those bonus week/days we got there for a while until people complained that it did not benefit them and ruined it for everyone {he says not bitter at all }.

Anywho, just a thought. Also, with this new guild market it says there is 12 days left to vote instead of three months like you all said. So you are either being very generous or someone must have used metric hours when programming the timer.
    One army. Pretty please.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Hey SweatPuppies,

I am glad that you like the new Guild Market system. I feel that having a countdown, would cause more issues for some over being useful. It is a good suggestion though and I do like it.

The Guild Market vote will be fixed today at some point (I was told during the day). There will be no downtime and the 12 days is wrong, but will be changed to the three months like it should have been.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Well mine doesn't have a timer at all.... and I voted yesterday and it shows that I didn't vote.... so its might not be just a timer issue....

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman_Grant View Post
    Well mine doesn't have a timer at all.... and I voted yesterday and it shows that I didn't vote.... so its might not be just a timer issue....
    Could you please try voting again to see if it registers this time? It might have gotten reset when the fix was applied.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread