Reply to Thread

Thread: General Mary Christmas

On a peak over looking my island surrounded by black dragons
    World
    Zeus

General Mary Christmas

Just wanted to say fully skilled Bloody Mary is awesome! I normally do fast loot in adv. Now I go out of my way just to use her. In AB & the TOK I went from 745,599 to 903,731 exp points and 1841 mercs to 2296. (total mercs should be included in the battle summary by the way)

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have been very satisfied with her. I didn't bother to do any calculations for the rest of the adventures, but I did do it for Wood Cutter. 157k XP increased to 180k plus a large increase in star coins and mercs all for about 3 mounted swordsmen more lost.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I haven't done any calculations or anything, but I love that she only takes fifteen minutes to travel, and only takes roughly 2 hours or so to "recover" if she loses a fight. I wish all the generals were like this.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    and only takes roughly 2 hours or so to "recover" if she loses a fight. I wish all the generals were like this.
    Except for the 6 Generals you can buy from the Tavern, they all travel in 15mins and recover in 2h.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    We are glad that you like the general! Hope she helps out in all your tasks as well!

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread