Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2018

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    A couple thoughts/suggestions about the Spring Park:

First, I love the idea! I use my Training Field nearly everyday (would use more often if I could, lol) for that little population growth boost and am happy to see another building offering similar zone wide buff abilities.

Second, I like the selection of zone buffs possible. I will likely use the Spring Festival 99.999% of the time, but can see application for other buffs (especially during events or for islands with developing economies).

Third, While I would prefer to see a 23 hour cooldown on the Spring Festival, I suppose I can live with the 47... But 47 hours for Walpurgis Night seems a bit excessive to me. Collectibles allegedly spawn every 8 hours. So the poor-sighted can only use this buff once every 6 spawns. Maybe a cooldown of 12 hours for this buff would be more appropriate.

Lastly, The building description on Test Server implies use of multiple Spring Parks. Will these be tradeable? Are we limited to only one from merchant? Is this suggesting that Spring Park will now be offered every Easter?

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKaylee View Post
    A couple thoughts/suggestions about the Spring Park:

First, I love the idea! I use my Training Field nearly everyday (would use more often if I could, lol) for that little population growth boost and am happy to see another building offering similar zone wide buff abilities.

Second, I like the selection of zone buffs possible. I will likely use the Spring Festival 99.999% of the time, but can see application for other buffs (especially during events or for islands with developing economies).

Third, While I would prefer to see a 23 hour cooldown on the Spring Festival, I suppose I can live with the 47... But 47 hours for Walpurgis Night seems a bit excessive to me. Collectibles allegedly spawn every 8 hours. So the poor-sighted can only use this buff once every 6 spawns. Maybe a cooldown of 12 hours for this buff would be more appropriate.

Lastly, The building description on Test Server implies use of multiple Spring Parks. Will these be tradeable? Are we limited to only one from merchant? Is this suggesting that Spring Park will now be offered every Easter?
    Thank you for that feedback! It is still in the testing phase and things can change between now and live stage.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I want one!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    anyone have any idea when easter event is supposed to start?

Honeybear87
    26 March

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybear87 View Post
    26 March
    Oh? Source material please. Though this may be the date in question, no official BB post on the start date has been made to this date.

The only BB post posted to date in the forum is thus:

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Glad you enjoyed Christmas that much!

When it is closer to time I will have a Dev Diary out on the Easter event, but currently I have nothing. We are still working on what will be included in the event!

-BB_Odhran
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    They just announced it in the changelog lol https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/24884

Reply to Thread