Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2018

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Qiana View Post
    Maybe make first two buffs in Spring Park 24 hour buffs and keep the 2 day cool down. Although, maybe a 6x to 8x buff for RPH would be nice since it is so slow and a huge bottleneck. Or, create additional high use buffs for PH to relieve congestion in RPH, mine sits empty a lot. No need for the collectible finder buff at all (who in their right mind would use 100 magic beans for that?!) Fairy Dust buff is sufficient. Please, please add better and high demand buffs to the Spring Park, otherwise, most players will treat it as deco or not even place it down on their island since it will be wasted space.
    I will make a note of this and see if it can get changed up before the event goes live. Thank you again for all of the feedback.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Too much sniveling here. Work with it! The Spring Park offers 2 good buffs, and a mediocre buff (IMHO). Seems so many players now want silver platters server with everything or else they don't like it. Quite silly.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartyPants1 View Post
    Too much sniveling here. Work with it! The Spring Park offers 2 good buffs, and a mediocre buff (IMHO). Seems so many players now want silver platters server with everything or else they don't like it. Quite silly.
    It happens. I am glad that you like the Spring Park and what it offers.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartyPants1 View Post
    It's not sniveling, it's called FEEDBACK, giving our opinions on things WHICH WE ARE ASKED TO DO.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    spring park upgraded to version 2.0

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    It's not sniveling, it's called FEEDBACK, giving our opinions on things WHICH WE ARE ASKED TO DO.
    lol, relax and take a deep breath! It appears you failed to read my post as it was written, again. I did not state that all the posts were sniveling, nor did I suggest that you were sniveling. As you are a learned player, certainly you read the 3 pages prior to my post, and there is a lot of plain old sniveling (or whining if you prefer) mixed in with some comments, and even a couple of reasonable suggestions.

Peace.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    So the new geologist finally makes faster iron deposits a reality. 50% in BB math means 4 minutes instead of 6. Its a slow geologist so it takes 1 hour to find an iron deposit.
    I say make it 3 minutes and/or make it fast geologist for 30 minute searches (can be part of the special ability and only apply to iron) and you have something great.

World
    Zeus
    so what is the new expert?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BWillyMo2 View Post
    That would make me actually start to run those.

As for Event, Yes, the Explorers and the MMA are Always Welcome, but yes, most of the other things are basically the same ol'
    One thing I would like to see, is the ability to Finish off Quest from previous years and upgrade my Spacious Warehouse and Easter Basket Home to Level 6.
    And Possibly instead of another University, we could get another Spacious Warehouse AND/or Easter Basket Home
    I, also, would really appreciate the chance to finish off the 2015 Easter Basket, as I was more casual and clueless then. Love that the PVP castle will grant population.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The new geologist sounds like the start of a good concept. Slow and not a resource I care to mine more of, though I know some will appreciate the extra iron. More diverse fast mines would make him compelling.

Reply to Thread