Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SOS SONYA: The Maze

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I die at the hands of the minotaur ... or medusa ... or minodusataur.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm not sure how this story line is progressing the way it is. When you arrive the "ship was empty of crew" and "Together with Sonya you take the man back to the Excelsior as she explains how her crew disappeared one after another on the mountain path" Now the ship's doctor has checked the man out and while returning up the path you notice that one of the crew members is an explorer. Stay with your original story line or explain how the whole crew abandoned Sonya and somehow made it back to the Excelsior. Only you, Sonya and the man should be in the Excelsior, you should send a message to bring all your generals and troops as quickly as possible, and Sonya goes out close to the ship to get herbs to help the man. Whether that works or not remains to be seen.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    You find the way out of the maze after using your explorer and he finally finds the exit. To find in the center of the maze a statue with more strange markings on it.When you reach the exit you see a path leading further inland. You decide to go further down the path to see where it leads.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mummsy:

use a piece of charcoal and make a map on the back of the front person.

didn't most people vote to destroy the figurine?
    What? Most US players voted to destroy something they don't understand? Who would have figured...?

BTW... "Du musst Bilder rahmen!" translates in English to "You have to frame pictures!"

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    What? Most US players voted to destroy something they don't understand? Who would have figured...?

[...]
    Yes, I was shocked at the views on our servers.... then when I voted and checked the stats on my German account, It was inverse of the votes here... lol Definitely different perspectives... Thankfully there were close to 10x the players voting on the German server than here. Common sense evened out.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed_The_Eldar View Post
    I'm not sure how this story line is progressing the way it is. When you arrive the "ship was empty of crew" and "Together with Sonya you take the man back to the Excelsior as she explains how her crew disappeared one after another on the mountain path" Now the ship's doctor has checked the man out and while returning up the path you notice that one of the crew members is an explorer. Stay with your original story line or explain how the whole crew abandoned Sonya and somehow made it back to the Excelsior. Only you, Sonya and the man should be in the Excelsior, you should send a message to bring all your generals and troops as quickly as possible, and Sonya goes out close to the ship to get herbs to help the man. Whether that works or not remains to be seen.
    Hi Ed_The_Eldar,

Sorry for the confusion with this. The troops that are helping Sonya are your troops. If you look back at the first part of the story you will see that you brought troops with you following the distress call from Sonya. Hope this helps you out for the next part of the story!

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mummsy View Post
    use a piece of charcoal and make a map on the back of the front person.

didn't most people vote to destroy the figurine?
    Heck no! If you check out the other servers, mostly euro, destroying the figurine was the lowest and they outnumber us by like 10-1.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I stand corrected, I should have read more carefully. Thank you BB_Odhran

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed_The_Eldar View Post
    I stand corrected, I should have read more carefully. Thank you BB_Odhran
    It is completely fine. I know it can get a bit confusing having the story broken down how it is and also having the delay in how it is posted as well.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread