Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade Office (TO): Renew Trade button

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Trade Office (TO): Renew Trade button

Adding a Renew Trade button next to trades would make it so much easier to repost trades. Heck, I'd even pay gems to add a Renew Indefinitely button!

90% of the time we end up posting the same trades anyways. This would make the TO not so time consuming for a lot of folks. Thank you.

Attached Images

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatianna36 View Post
    Adding a Renew Trade button next to trades would make it so much easier to repost trades. Heck, I'd even pay gems to add a Renew Indefinitely button!

90% of the time we end up posting the same trades anyways. This would make the TO not so time consuming for a lot of folks. Thank you.

Great idea! I will pass the suggestion along!

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    No renew indefinitely please.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatianna36 View Post

Plus 1 -- though not for the indefinitely but i too repost the same trades many times.. Especially in events. This would be awesome. Love your layout also.
    Lastly rather than 'just' gems ..maybe coins (a few) or some odd thing collected from collies (please not banners.. maybe scarecrows lol).
    ciara

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    +1 on this as well. I don't do many trades because of the cumbersome nature of posting trades. It'd be nice if the process was a bit faster and less bulky

Reply to Thread