Reply to Thread

Thread: Lord Dracul changes!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Lord Dracul changes!

Since Drac is a vampirific general, I think it would be great if he got his army from the dead!

Take him along, but he can't transport any units. He can only gain units from those killed in battle, and only up to his 200 limit. He can attack with this dead army, and of course when revived dead units are killed, they then stay dead. If he fights and loses he doesn't have a recovery time, since he starts out dead. And no, he can't continually do suicide attacks because once he loses a battle, he can only rebuild his army from the future dead, not those previously lost while he was at his peak force. That should take at least the same or more time as recovery would. My guess is that in an efficiently run army he would mostly have a force of 200 recruits (perfect for that end game last camp suicide mission). If the mission ends and he still has units do they stay with him or are they lost there in the mission? I don't know...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Interesting idea, but I like him as a 3/4 MMA suicide (where applicable) general, though I would like it if I could use him on more than one or two camps per adventure.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiley_dWunnaful View Post
    Since Drac is a vampirific general, I think it would be great if he got his army from the dead!

Take him along, but he can't transport any units. He can only gain units from those killed in battle, and only up to his 200 limit. He can attack with this dead army, and of course when revived dead units are killed, they then stay dead. If he fights and loses he doesn't have a recovery time, since he starts out dead. And no, he can't continually do suicide attacks because once he loses a battle, he can only rebuild his army from the future dead, not those previously lost while he was at his peak force. That should take at least the same or more time as recovery would. My guess is that in an efficiently run army he would mostly have a force of 200 recruits (perfect for that end game last camp suicide mission). If the mission ends and he still has units do they stay with him or are they lost there in the mission? I don't know...
    Sounds like some really good ideas flowing. Anyone else have any input on this?

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wouldn't want that, especially since you only can get recruits to my knowledge.. I also wanne use dracul as a fast 200 gen... (only a bit stronger )

World
    Zeus
    well, let's just point out that Vampires do not raise the dead, they only bring people close to death and then turn them into vampires and they only revive as vampires a day to 2 days later, raising the dead is making zombies which is completely different, so this change idea would not be very accurate to Vampires. Also Vampires have limited ways of dying and have many more abilities and strengths than a regular person.

Dracula gen should have more speed than other gens, more strength than others, the troops placed into the Dracula Gen should gain strength and skills because they would most likely have been turned into vampires from the Gen, a Drac should not have to recover from defeat since Vampires can't be killed by guns, swords and such (unless their head is removed or its a wooden weapon and stabbed in the heart), but also, Dracula should be able to turn into a bat and fly to it's locations or targets rather than riding a horse like the other gens and have a memorizing skill which makes enemies less tough and easier to defeat.

Reply to Thread