Thread: Opposite Day

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Forget it is a game and act like it is real life

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Run Run as fast as you can, sell everything for a fish and give away all lootspots

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Simple! Go watch TV.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Play Expeditions

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    When Booking your female generals, geologists and explorers; book the sewing, cooking and cleaning skill tree.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphilokc View Post
    When Booking your female generals, geologists and explorers; book the sewing, cooking and cleaning skill tree.
    And remember that bigphil always wears bloomers under his kilt. .

Spend all your gems today, so that you will have enough room for that 400% sale that is happening on Friday.
    Join the first guild that invites you. They alone recognise your talent!!!
    Place your fishermen in the middle of your island so that they have an equal chance of catching fish no matter which direction they cast their nets.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    NO!

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitaw View Post
    My top 10 advice to noobs:

1. Buy resources with gems. Why wait to produce them?
    2. Guard the Mayor's house with your troops. It is a dangerous world out there.
    3. Be very careful whom you befriend. They might steal things from your island.
    4. Don't join a guild. They might steal things from your island. Besides, you can buy guild coins, when needed.
    5. Don't bother upgrading buildings. They take a long time to produce anything anyway.
    6. Watch out for blue or yellow text in chat. Colored text can be harmful to your eyes, so close the chat box.
    7. Forget about making stuff in the provision houses, barracks, bookbinder or mayor's house. They get in the way of chatting.
    8. Avoid adventures. You will lose precious troops that guard your Mayor. Besides, why send your troops to a far off island, when you have bread and brew in the Mayor's house?
    9. Be the first to get the most sought after event items. So what if you have to spend gems? If you bag it, you can brag it!
    10. Tell everyone about your wonderful real life. Too many people chat about the miserable weather, their miserable teams and their miserable lives -- it is deplorably depressing. Let us know about your vacation plans and which credit card you use to buy gems.

;P
    I vote for Sitaw's list, and btw, i am coming down with the flu, the weather is horrible this time of year, i plan a "staycation" my credit card has been canceled, and my Mayor was just arrested for embezzling. And don't you dare try to steal anything. I still have Auntie Irma you know. She has some wicked bad rolling pins made from ewood and titanium. She is a force to be reckoned with, and she always has my back. And what do you have against Tropical Sun??? I just run them one after the other.....only 5,000,000 more times, and I can level up!!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Whahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

World
    Zeus
    1. as you open up each sector of your island, place roads all over the sector so you know where to place your buildings and keep it organized

2. place as many noble residences as possible and don't think ahead about population limits

3. don't save up your gems and get any of the gem pits, make sure to buy everything possible as fast as possible using those gems

4. place as many decorations as possible on your island because their looks are more important that any population or production buildings you could place in those spaces

5. don't ever follow any guides, you can finish adv's blindly without any help from others who have done them and if you do decide to follow a guide, make sure you only use the ones that have huge losses and only a few limited options to choose from for those adv's made by a single person without any serious thought or suggestions from others.

6. make sure to lvl up your FT castle to lvl 6 as fast as possible, because lvl 5 is just not enough and you don't need those resources anyways

7. make sure to lvl every noble up to lvl 6 because those expensive resources are far more worth having 100 pop than using other buildings that give loads more population for the space

8. don't ever trench your gens, they are far more effective if they sit on your island in view and you don't need those spaces anyways

9. make sure to place as many wheat fields as possible on your island around your farms because you will gain grain much much faster the more fields you have

10. don't ever take advice or suggestions from other players who have been playing longer than you, you know everything much better than they do since they went through all the aches and pains of the older game progressions that you will never have to go through so they can't know more than you do.

11. don't plan ahead or think of the future within the game, only the now matters and you will never need o adjust or make changes later on

12. never join a guild, you don't need their experience, knowledge or help, you can do much better on your own

13. make sure to level as fast as possible, do not consider resources, generals, etc whatsoever, because your level is the only thing that matters and the higher lvl you are, the more you know than anyone else in the game

14. never ask questions, why bother other people when you already know better than them and it's better to make serious errors than to learn from others experiences

15. make sure to ask other people about things before you even try and figure it out yourself, even if it is right in front of your face, it's best to make yourself known quickly and you can't learn things if you try on your own

16. if anyone offers help or advice, make sure to look at their lvl and only their lvl to see if they are high enough lvl to know what they are talking about, everyone who has been playing a long time is at the highest levels and nobody every uses the test server

17. make sure to post trades in help tab and global tab and ask help questions in global tab and trade tab because everyone likes it when you post in the wrong tab much more than if you were to post in the correct tab

18. make sure to troll as many people as possible in various tabs, even if you have no idea what you are talking about because everyone likes to trolled and you will become really popular quickly

19. develop your island to produce only 1 thing in massive quantities and nothing else, you want to make that thing to sell on TO and just buy everything else, that's the best way to play the game and have the most fun in it

20. ask others to buff your 400+ buildings because nobody else has anything better to do than spend 20 mins on your island buffing every single building on your island and it's always best to ask than to have someone offer.

Reply to Thread