Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I am stuck at level 4 with only the tavern quest remaining

World
    Zeus

Exclamation I am stuck at level 4 with only the tavern quest remaining

I used the rock given in the star menu but it seems that it did not fully go through. I only have the tavern quest remaining, at level 4 (Needing 20xp to go to 5). I cannot use chat to ask for help to moderators.

It says I need 13 stones I believe to finish the tavern.

legit stuck

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rulof View Post
    I used the rock given in the star menu but it seems that it did not fully go through. I only have the tavern quest remaining, at level 4 (Needing 20xp to go to 5). I cannot use chat to ask for help to moderators.

It says I need 13 stones I believe to finish the tavern.

legit stuck

there must be something you are missing, maybe lvl or maybe your stone is tied up on something else?

Why can't you use chat? There should be the Global chat on far left, then Help next to it on the right and then Trade chat to the right of that (then if you are in a guild the guild chat will be to the right of that one), then whisper tab to the right of that one and finally, the news tab on the far right (this is where you get notices of game actions)

if you need to gain a lvl or 2, try doing a very easy adv that you can do easily and quickly.

World
    Ares
    You show having 137 stone. Refresh your browser and try again.

World
    Zeus

After demolisihing the tavern (worksite), here you see the price. I cannot even chat because I am level 4

World
    Zeus
    I cleaned/cleared my cache and it did not fix it.

World
    Zeus
    Those levels have changed a lot since I did them, but... is there one or more things you can tear down and recover the 13 stone?

World
    Zeus
    nope, I think the game just, brained out when handling my star redeems. I got no stone thing (well I had some but somehow I am missing some)

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    there must be something you are missing, maybe lvl or maybe your stone is tied up on something else?

Why can't you use chat? There should be the Global chat on far left, then Help next to it on the right and then Trade chat to the right of that (then if you are in a guild the guild chat will be to the right of that one), then whisper tab to the right of that one and finally, the news tab on the far right (this is where you get notices of game actions)

if you need to gain a lvl or 2, try doing a very easy adv that you can do easily and quickly.
    nice troll bro

World
    Zeus
    he wanted to help, I understand that the sittuation is strange but at least he tried, he is not a troll.

on a different note, I feel I am getting trolled from BB, I played anno online (even put in some bucks back then, web version and some on the steam version) for years and know how to play the game. I have this error that litterally blocks me and I see no legit answers or help from BB

I am a fan but this.. I been looking at the screen on the side for 2 days.

BB help me please.. the game litterally burped on me. check the logs and my game state. Locked in place

World
    Zeus
    Thanks BB, got sent the 13 stones from Paul. will finish the tavern, rest of the game will go smooth

Reply to Thread