Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog February 20th 2018

World
    Zeus
    YaY!!!!!!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Very nice! 3k pop will be nice! can evict some more smaller buildings taking up space.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Making the water castle a pop building makes the pvp more attractive; I think it will bring more people to it. Those who had previously found the cost to reward lacking will find the population benefit harder to calculate in their math.

The crystal shard quests and shorter cool downs are also welcome. Thanks for your efforts to keep the game fresh.

World
    Ares
    When are you going to fix the whisper flashing when there id no one there? I think someone wants to talk to me but there's no on there. sad

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the pop for the water tower.. But hey can we get some more levels.. I love the pvp part of this game

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Yes, more pvp levels.. tyvm for the pop. im capped at level 30

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    A suggestion: this update i said to be finished about 6:00 EDT.

EDT? This is listed in https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/ (which I have bookmarked because I often have to figure out what times things are happening that are listed in some time zone I am not familiar with) as "Eastern Daylight Time" (UTC-4). It's used in the summer... and no locations in the world currently use that time zone.

Is EDT what you really meant? Would you consider giving the times for things like this in UTC (the standard reference time)?

Cheers -- Wruined. (currently in UTC+11).

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wruined View Post
    A suggestion: this update i said to be finished about 6:00 EDT.

EDT? This is listed in https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/ (which I have bookmarked because I often have to figure out what times things are happening that are listed in some time zone I am not familiar with) as "Eastern Daylight Time" (UTC-4). It's used in the summer... and no locations in the world currently use that time zone.

Is EDT what you really meant? Would you consider giving the times for things like this in UTC (the standard reference time)?

Cheers -- Wruined. (currently in UTC+11).
    That's fully my fault. I usually change it to ET, but missed it trying to get the news about it out. Sorry about that one and it will always be Eastern Time, unless otherwise stated.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i'm level 3 pvp.... and my water castle ended up with 200 pop.. which seems low..... what was proposed in the dev notes??

ciara

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    200 pop per water castle level. max. level for the water castle is 15. With pvp level at 3, your water castle is still level 1.

Reply to Thread