Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog February 20th 2018

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    For the gem stone quest chain, is it the same one every time, or is there multiple possibilities?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    52k non-adventure XP per day is nice. Need to juggle some resources around a bit but quite reasonable. Finally I can do something with beans.

23 hour cool down just in time considering this has a day wait.

Crystal shards seem not like much yet, but an interesting start.

This is a good time to revisit the autopay suggestion. These quests are all produce then pay. It would be nice to be able to check a box to do the payment portion of the quest upon completion of the rest of the quest, rather than having to keep checking if production is finished.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    i'm level 3 pvp.... and my water castle ended up with 200 pop.. which seems low..... what was proposed in the dev notes??

ciara
    Your water castle gains a level for every 2 pvp levels. Castle won't hit level 2 until pvp level is 4 and so on and so forth.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    52k non-adventure XP per day is nice.
    Yeah if I ever get to 46 I'll quit adventuring. Only problem is I've already quit adventuring so I'll never get to 46..

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    It does give 3k pop at level 15 , thats what mine shows
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Zeus
    The Crystal Shard provides a 10 to 1 ratio for creation of one Crystal for every 10 Crystal Shards in the regular Production House (Resources Tab) for use in The Excelsior...

I am not seeing the "nice effect" mentioned in the description when used on the Mayor's house.

10 to 1 ratio is LAME IMHO... 1 to 1 ratio would be worth the effort and cost.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    10 to 1 ratio is LAME IMHO... 1 to 1 ratio would be worth the effort and cost.
    The ratio is fine considering you also get 51k XP, 50 omniseeds, 1 drill plan and rabbit foot.

There is 0.1 effort in that questline. It's pretty muct a timer you need to click every few hours and be done with it. No running adventure, no needing to buff/pay attention to expert buildings and all that jack.

1:1 ratio would be way imba, it's not like we are sitting on hundreds of thousands of beans that we can just pump into that without worries...oh wait we can. I'd argue about the 6 shards rewards as opposed to 5 or 10, but that's my pseudo OCD getting worked up.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm not reading too much into shards yet. For now at 4 crystals per week they aren't worth much, but I would hope there are many more ways to earn them eventually.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The shards came into existence because BB thinks 1 crystal aka 10 shards is too much for reward.
    Completing collectables quest gives 4 shards on test server. Thinking behind this is .6+.4=1 crystal.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Am I the only one who thinks 560 beanstalks x 7 = 3,920 each week for 4 crystals seems high? It is not even graduated for lower levels, meaning a level 21-46 has to somehow get beanstalks which they cannot even make in a FTC (which is not even available until lvl45 and probably should be one of the last on the list to buy for epic items) or even able to run an FT adventure to farm beans. I think this needs to be adjusted on a sliding scale or make it cost beans only which are more readily and easily available to them and most everyone. While I personally find the quest tedious, "shrugs", it is doable, I just think it is out of reach for lower lvls.

Reply to Thread