Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog February 20th 2018

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    For 4 crystals, that would be an awful return. Considering all the other rewards and the effort needed, I think it is a good value. I am mostly doing it for the easy XP, which is more than doing BK on premium. Barely makes a dent for me, but in the level 40s and 50s, it's huge.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I think you need to be level 46 to buy the gemstone quest.

World
    Zeus
    Yes, you do have to be level 46 to do the quest.

I totally agree with Gwalben, for 50K XP + the other rewards, it's worth doing. Most of what it asks me to do, I'm already doing anyway so why not get some XP, an improved drill plan, and lucky rabbit foot out of the deal. It doesn't take long to run out of things to buy with beans and stalks and they start piling up. This is a pretty good way to get rid of some.

On test, there's a reward of 4 shards for finding all collectibles, so at some point that should go live as well and BB_Alex says there are other ways to get shards in the works.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I'm conflicted on the collectible thing. One the one hand, it's nice to finally get a possible prize for doing it. On the other hand, I already have over 15k worth of basically useless Barrels. Grain sacks are useless too. Really the Banners are the only useful collectible at this point ... that and the Leather for when you get the Settlers and Bandits quest line.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I'm conflicted on the collectible thing. One the one hand, it's nice to finally get a possible prize for doing it.
    Iono, the collectibles itself were the price already, nevermind we barely having any sensible use for most of the things (unless starting out and being a noob). The crystal was final reward feels a bit too hand outy to me, but at the same time, it may give me an incentive to bother collecting them again on a more regular basis or do make sure to look for the elusive last one.

I currently have no understanding of how powerful exelcior is in terms of getting you XP for a level up on those strech levels (or what used to be at least until BK and then the 50-Baba range), but I'd say the crystal is welcome either way, especially if you are low level and got jack all.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I only bother collecting during events. It will be a nice extra reward when I do collect everything.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Since by design youll never have enough crystals/shards to grind excelsior content its pretty much irrelevant in terms of xp/level up. Unless you are in the 1% and can buy the wayyy overpriced crystals with gems.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    At lower levels, Excelsior should make a big difference. Even at level 69, it can easily provide me a double digit percentage improvement. Though I waste most of my crystals on Evil Queen. At least that is increasing to two unlocks.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I really like A New Gemstone now available from the Merchant. Would there be more similar quests added and available for purchase with resources? I find it a great alternative to gain some XP besides adventuring. Perfect for people like me who are not too keen on only adventuring and having hard time collecting crystals for excelsior. Thank you!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post
    I really like A New Gemstone now available from the Merchant. Would there be more similar quests added and available for purchase with resources? I find it a great alternative to gain some XP besides adventuring. Perfect for people like me who are not too keen on only adventuring and having hard time collecting crystals for excelsior. Thank you!
    Just as you ask that, they add two new buff quests.

Reply to Thread