Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog February 20th 2018

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog February 20th 2018

Dear Settlers,

The recently published Change log lists the new features and improvements to be implemented in our server. Kindly leave your feedback and questions in the comments below.

Happy Settling,

BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    YaY!!!! Glad to see the water castle finally have some population. People gonna whine but....... whiners gonna whine no matter what BB does. Also glad to see the new crystal shard quests going live already. Thanks for continuously working to add to and improve the game.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Can't wait to see what the pop value given to Water Castle is! Will a scale of pop/level be released as well? Thanks, Kees

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    People gonna whine but....... whiners gonna whine no matter what BB does
    Is "That should have been the case from inception" included in whining ^^?

Glad there is finally _something_ worthwhile about Expeditions.

Battle Frenzy will be applied starting from the second round against enemy units now and not influence camp deconstruction after the first battle round.
    I'm not caffeinated enough for this yet.
    Assuming camp deconstruction is demolition phase. Do I understand it right that (I'm guessing currently) BF kicks in after Last Strike/before round 2 and thus early applied BF to the demolition phase which it shouldn't have but BF, other than that, still working as intended and does apply *1.3 (or *1.3*1.3) to the demolition phase for battle rounds lasting 2+ rounds?

Can't wait to see what the pop value given to Water Castle is! Will a scale of pop/level be released as well? Thanks, Kees
    200/level is what has been posted on test so far, not sure if we actually got a solid number yet on a hard cap before that or go all the way to 3000 at L15.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I am glad to see some excitement for the changes that are coming! It's always great to see everyone enjoying the changes, even if it is only a few.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Is "That should have been the case from inception" included in whining ^^?
    Nah. File that one under constructive criticism.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    23 hour cooldown is also nice.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I agree, the 23 hour cooldwon, allows us to be consistent with an item on a daily bais. gives us an hour latitude. I use this all the time for soccer stuff. I hit my island around 7am typically and the 23 hours always allows me to hit the soccer buff. But the 24 hour in merchant always gets out of whack so I have my purchase for roa always off the time schedule. This allows us to sync to a daily schedule. Thanks a lot.
    FocusonHim.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I guess I'll do the expedition quest now. Players wanted the water castle to hold population from the get go. I'm glad you guys changed your mine.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    200/level is what has been posted on test so far, not sure if we actually got a solid number yet on a hard cap before that or go all the way to 3000 at L15.
    According to this page (which was apparently updated yesterday by someone with a level 15 expedition castle on their test island), it scales all the way up to 3000 population increase for the final upgrade: http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/expe...dition-castle/

Stavros

Reply to Thread